Dhezza Silverio's Reviews > Thoughtless

Nov 05, 2011

bookshelves: read-wishlist, favorites, read-in-2011, unforgettable
Read from November 19 to 23, 2011

One word: Passionate.

Kiera moved in Seattle because of her boyfriend Denny. Denny got a job in Seattle so she applied for scholarship there. She couldn't bear the thought of being far away with Denny. They lived in Kellan's house. The three were comfortable living together until Denny assigned in other place for one month. Kiera and Kellan became really close. They kiss, hold and hug each other. They called it "innocent". They made a big mistake. Things became quite complicated.

Thoughtless is one of the best book I've read in 2011. It was a heart-wrenching love story. I loved it. I'm a sucker for anything that has to do with love triangle's and sadness. I'm in love with Kellan. OMG. No words can ever describe how adorable and wonderful person he is. The intensity of the romance between Kiera and kellan was so great. Kiera is so lucky to have his heart. I was annoyed with Kiera on the most part. She cheated. She couldn't choose between Denny and Kellan and braced her own judgement. It was really obvious she loves kellan more than Denny. On second thought I kinda understand what she feels and her action. Well, it's really hard to choose between the two gorgeous hotties! I felt sorry for Denny anyway.

I'm really can't wait to read Effortless.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thoughtless.

Quotes Dhezza Liked

S.C. Stephens
“What if I don’t choose you, Kellan? What will you do?”
He looked away, a tear rolling down his cheek. “I’ll leave, Kiera. I’ll leave, and you and Denny can have your happily ever after.” He looked back at me. “You wouldn’t even need to tell him about me. Eventually, the two of you…” his voice broke and another tear fell on his cheek, “the two of you would get married, and have children, and have a great life.”
I fought back a sob. “And you? What happens to you in that scenario?”
“I…get by. And I miss you, every day,” he whispered.”
S.C. Stephens, Thoughtless

11/20/2011 page 152
28.0% "This is good."
11/21/2011 page 249
46.0% "Kellan is such a martyr. I love him!"
11/22/2011 page 328