Liv's Reviews > The Hollows Insider

4190183
Nov 09, 11

bookshelves: urban-fantasy
Read from November 04 to 05, 2011

I thought this book was good. A good companion book to the Hollows series so far. The book was positioned as a collection of journals and research summaries written by a reporter named Devin Crossman. He basically “followed” Rachel throughout the entire series and documented his observations and findings. The book was nicely laid out, with lots of details, and the book and its paper were of very good quality.

My favourite part was the summary about Jenks, and some of his curses logged as Devin’s list of favourites:

- Sweet mother of Tink
- Tink’s titties
- Son of a Disney whore
- Worthless as a pixy condom
- Etc...

It was so funny that I was laughing. Seriously, if Walt Disney was alive, I think he might be offended!!! And then there was the entire list of names of Jenks’ kids – the inventive names were quite funny also, and noteworthy!!

Other than this, I supposed it was a fairly good summary of all the major events and characters in the series, with additional tidbits about the characters and descriptions of the supernatural races in Hollows-verse.

In general, it was a good quick read. I give it 3 stars.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hollows Insider.