karen's Reviews > Hot Guys and Baby Animals

Hot Guys and Baby Animals by Audrey Khuner

Nov 04, 11

bookshelves: les-animaux

look out, world! karen has another favorite book! and it has been less than a week since discovering that cat hair crafting book, so this marks a new record for me! i am full of whims and short attention spans! but seriously - how could i not love this book? and what does it say about me that, while i love the concept, i do not find a single one of these men to my liking, but the animals!! ohhhh, the animals! they are so freaking cute! it is a genius idea - to combine shirtless muscle-y boys with widdle baby animals! and there are even goats. goats, i tell you!! here are a couple of my favorites -

OH MY GOD, CHICKENS!!

LOOK HOW ANGRY THAT PUPPY IS!!!

AND A LITTLE BUNNY!!!

i am a little overexcited here, but it is not because of beefcake, but because of how tiny and adorable these animals are!!!

can i say it again?? or will i become the girl who cried "best book ever??"

i don't care, i'm going to risk it: best book ever!
50 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Guys and Baby Animals.

karen oh no!! my pictures did not work!! hang on!

karen phew.

message 3: by Wendy Darling (new)

Wendy Darling Hah hah, WTF Karen?

karen i can't help it. books like this crack me up! i am so easy to please! but let's have some paler and frailer guys next time, please.

karen i am more inclined to go for the guys in Geeky Dreamboats: A Celebration

message 6: by Wendy Darling (new)

Wendy Darling I have to admit I think the baby animals are cuter than the guys.

karen seriously! but, my taste has always been called into question.

message 8: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell Wow!!! A book that has cute animals and sexy men on the same page is something else!

Synesthesia (SPIDERS!) YAY! WHAT A NICE COMBINATION! OMG THE LITTLE BUNNY! THAT CUTE LITTLE RABBIT!!!!!!!!!

Synesthesia (SPIDERS!) AUGH! THAT RABBIT LOOKS LIKE A BABY BERNIE BUNNY! LOVE SO MUCH!

karen it is a genius book-idea. there should be a calendar.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Those guys look like douches, but OMG GOATS.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriously, do you see the glasses on that second picture?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

GOATS.

message 17: by Eh?Eh! (new)

Eh?Eh! Dawwwww, that 3rd goat picture! Goat kiss!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I just read this book! OMG. It was called something else but it was pretty much the same thing. Sexy guy with cute animal. It also made me want to barf.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Was it, perchance, by Anne Geddes?

karen babies in clothes don't trouble me. just animals.

message 21: by rachel (new)

rachel Angry puppy is giving me the giggles. What a 'tude.

karen how can something so small and cute be so angry?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ceridwen wrote: "Was it, perchance, by Anne Geddes?"

Better: Lover Avenged.

message 24: by Christy (new)

Christy Wow. The animals are indeed so much better than the guys. I want to be friends with angry puppy. We could scowl at the world together.

message 25: by David (new)

David 'Hot guys' are stuck in the 90s. I'll bet Sunglasses Dude was listening to Dishwalla or Third Eye Blind during that photo shoot.

karen angry puppy is a puppy after my own heart. there are several puppies in here i need to have. and not one single guy i need to have.

later, i will put a picture in here just for david. i think he will love it the most. but right now is busy time...

karen sorry it took so long, david, i know you have been on tenterhooks - here is the picture just for you:

and the "hot guy" is actually named david. excellent.

message 28: by David (new)

David If it's warm enough to go shirtless, shouldn't it be warm enough to go without scarves and furry ear-flap hats?

What's disturbing about this picture -- okay, there's lots disturbing, but I'll pick just one -- is that the dude is holding them so that their heads are substitute mammaries.

karen my problem is just that i think plaid wool does not go with fur. ever.

he should have gone with this if he was so intent on keeping his center-chest warm:

[image error]