Saniya(Will Herondale is mine)'s Reviews > The Selection

The Selection by Kiera Cass

Jun 25, 14

Read from May 28 to June 18, 2014

Hah, karma got you bad. Didn't get the green lit for the show. LOL!

Previously on Goodreads:
Oh noooo you didn't! The agent-whatever just deleted my friend's review? Keira Cass, I was really looking forward on reading this book. You just made me lose all that interest and respect I had for you and this book. UGH! >.<

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Selection.

05/28 marked as: currently-reading
05/28 page 25
7.0% "America: *Whining* "I am not even pretty!" Me: "Bitch, shut up.""
06/18 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tough Critic Book Reviews What do you mean deleted her review?

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) They removed her review because she didn't liked that book. :\

Tough Critic Book Reviews I didnt even know they could do that

Zabet The Dark Empress of Dark Chocolate You mean removed it from Goodreads? I didn't think that was possible.

message 5: by Devon (new) - added it

Devon Ashley Whose review got removed? I still see Wendy's.

message 6: by Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) (last edited Jan 21, 2012 08:13AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) It is, infact they removed many people's reviews.
Devon- My friend, Sabrina's :\

message 7: by Namerah (new) - added it

Namerah seriosly,this sucks.evry1 has different point of views,if u dont wanna hear negative,dont put ur book on gr!

message 8: by Delphina (new)

Delphina What?!?!?! I did not know they could do that. Argggggg!

message 9: by Zara (new) - added it

Zara they should not have look at fallen or twilight they got seriuosly bad reviews i dont see their authors acting like 5year olds

message 10: by Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) (last edited Jan 21, 2012 08:34AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Namerah- IKR! >.<
Delphina- I first came to know that when goodreads deleted a 'tiger's curse' review. Poor her :\
Zara- Seriously. Authors should expect atleast some negative reviews.

message 11: by Devon (new) - added it

Devon Ashley can they repost their reviews by using another edition? The Selection has like five editions, each of which can be reviewed separately.

message 12: by Devon (new) - added it

Devon Ashley hell, I'd start a blog just to put it up for all the world to see. LOL. They wouldn't be able to remove that!

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Yeah. But still, its a bit, unfair? Cruel?
Hahaha, best solution xD

message 14: by Devon (new) - added it

Devon Ashley It's making me want to go against my beliefs of not giving one star on something I haven't read... If they were behind it, they just keep shooting themselves in the foot. They need to exit stage left and hope people can forgive and forget.

message 16: by Tom Bombadil (new)

Tom Bombadil Oh, come on, that's like something a jealous 5-year-old would do! I'm sorry, but if you want to be in the entertainment industry, then you have to learn how to accept criticism - that's just a fact of life!

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) I know right! I really don't know what authors are expecting nowadays. While some authors are making people delete their reviews, some are saying bad stuffs about the readers. One author even called a girl 'bitch' :\

message 18: by Namerah (new) - added it

Namerah Saniya wrote: "I know right! I really don't know what authors are expecting nowadays. While some authors are making people delete their reviews, some are saying bad stuffs about the readers. One author even calle..."

really?i didnt kno that.thts just stupid

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) I know! I mean how rude is that?

message 20: by Lissa (new) - added it

Lissa Reviews can be flagged as off-topic or slanderous, and Goodreads will remove them if so. They also remove homophobic or racist comments that get flagged. So long as you talk only about the book and not the author or the author's behaviour, your review should be safe.

message 21: by Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) (last edited Jan 22, 2012 12:02PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Yeah, I know but what she reviewed was nothing compared to other's reviews I have seen. She didn't even attack the author, so its just weird. :\

message 22: by Devon (new) - added it

Devon Ashley well, they can't really have Wendy Darling's removed because everyone knows about it now. They're probably trying to weed out the other bad reviews so people will think Wendy's review stands alone.
...still, ridiculous.

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Not only Wendy, so many people wrote negative things about this book. And then the author doing this just makes other readers hate her as well.

message 24: by oceana (last edited Jan 24, 2012 12:45PM) (new) - added it

oceana Saniya, you are the best. <3

My review had 48 likes or something; second on the default list.

I said I would fire the agent's ass, I refuse to read or buy her book, and they lost my respect.

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Hahaha, well, we do share the same qualities sister xD
You deserved that likes. UGH! >.<

message 26: by oceana (new) - added it

oceana Thank you, sis. <3 I am just as (more) annoyed as you are.

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Hahahaha, your welcome =D

message 28: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire This is the second time this month that I've hears about this author and her agent making bad decisions and creating drama in the book review world. Ms. Cass, but mostly her agent, sound like real winners. :\

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Its not the girl I am worried about, its about the world for making such a low rated book a TV show. I mean there are so many good potential books which can should be optioned for becoming shows and movies. This just doesn't seems right. :\

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Yeah, Unearthly is thousand times better than Selected. :\

message 31: by oceana (new) - added it

oceana ... The fuck.

They're making a TV SERIES.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

sunset shimmer A TV SERIES? ALREADY?

I don't even...

No words.

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Well, if Wendy doesn't like a book, it will surely suck.
Sabrina- IKR! I was so pissed! -.-

message 34: by oceana (new) - added it

oceana WHY WOULD THEY MAKE A TV SERIES OUT OF THIS IF THERE'S SO MUCH BETTER OUT THERE.

Angelfall, Unearthly, hell, I'd enjoy watching Evermore and laughing at that dumb fuck girl then a series with a disrespectful and rude author and agent.

message 35: by Raghad (new) - added it

Raghad guys try readinng this book. Its a lot similar to this book but better and is written by a normal girl

message 36: by oceana (new) - added it

oceana Raghad wrote: "guys try readinng this book. Its a lot similar to this book but better and is written by a normal girl

... Is that not about vampires?

Is that advertising?

o.O

message 37: by Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) (last edited Feb 26, 2012 08:28AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Hahahah, same here sister! ^_^
I would even choose Fallen series instead of this shit O_O
LOL, its not advertising, shes just recommending.

@Raghdad- It looks nice, I will tell my friends, they love Wattpad more than I do. :)

message 38: by Raghad (new) - added it

Raghad @Oceana no im not advertising i don't even know her or something but i just like the story... its good and i think it should be read by all and yes its about vampires but not the same old boring story.

message 39: by Raghad (new) - added it

Raghad @saniya yeah it is awesome you should read it too :)

message 40: by oceana (new) - added it

oceana xDDDDDD I'D LAUGH MY ASS OFF AT DANIEL.

I don't use Wattpad either, so I'll show it to a friend.

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Ah, I will. I have FREAKING ACCOUNTS EXAM TOMORROW :O >.<

Alreem Good Luck with the Exam :D

Saniya(Will Herondale is mine) Thanks :) <3
I am panicking so much right now!