Roseanna White's Reviews > Love's Sacred Song

Love's Sacred Song by Mesu Andrews

Nov 04, 11

Read in November, 2011

Stunning in its depth and scope, LOVE'S SACRED SONG is a story of love and passion, faith and flaws that will haunt you forever. Mesu Andrews crafts characters that will capture your heart with prose that will stir your soul. Masterful.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love's Sacred Song.

message 1: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah is it worth buying i have the first one and I love it the message is so good :)

Roseanna White DEFINITELY worth buying, Rebekah! Even better than her first, which is a major accomplishment.

message 3: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Roseanna wrote: "DEFINITELY worth buying, Rebekah! Even better than her first, which is a major accomplishment."

okay I am a reader used to not like it know i can't keep my hands off books :) do u like any Irene Hannon or Lynette Eason ? and any ideas to any other Christian Novelists that are good and you enjoyed reading ?

Roseanna White I've heard only good things about Hannon and Eason but haven't read them yet myself. My favorites are historical romance, so I'm a big fan of Julie Lessman, Julie Klassen, Laurie Alice Eakes, MaryLu Tyndall, Laura Frantz, Christine Lindsay, Dina Sleiman, and Sandi Rog . . . those are some of my favorite authors, all of which I recommend with big thumbs up!!

message 5: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah How about Lynn Austin she is historian Romance. I read her first book of Fire by Night it was so enjoyable I couldn't put it down ended up staying up half the night she had me so interested can't wait until I get the next two here soon :)

Roseanna White Oh yes, she's a good one too! Haven't read Fire by Night yet, but I've got a few of her older ones on my shelf. =)

message 7: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah which ones would you recommend after I get the next two to that set ?

Roseanna White Of Lynn Austin's? Hmm . . . I'm looking at my shelf but don't see them here--must have lent them out, and I can't remember which ones they were--too many books! LOL. Let me poke around and see if I can remember . . .

message 9: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah Roseanna wrote: "Of Lynn Austin's? Hmm . . . I'm looking at my shelf but don't see them here--must have lent them out, and I can't remember which ones they were--too many books! LOL. Let me poke around and see if I..." Thats cool take your time been having my nose in a really good book To win her heart By Karen witemeyer :)