Jess Scott's Reviews > Bestseller Bound Anthology

Bestseller Bound Anthology by Darcia Helle

Nov 04, 11

A refreshing and concise anthology--I enjoy "variety" in both life and literature, and I enjoy anthologies such as this one because of the diversity offered.

This introduces the reader to different genres and narratives styles, something which I greatly appreciate. Commercial mainstream fiction tends to be more homogenous than original/innovative, which is why anthologies such as this are great to introduce new readers to a range of independent writers/authors. In the independent scene, a writer can maintain creative control over their work (without altering it so that it suits a certain "commercial category" better).

In this anthology, you'll get suspense; an introspective/engaging story involving a lost love and a lost earring; a story told entirely in dialogue; an insightful story reminiscent of the film "Country Strong"; a fantasy story about wizards and spells; and more. All for the price of FREE too--so set aside some time, download a copy, and see what gems you discover for yourself ;)

P.S. Be sure to also check out BestsellerBound Short Story Anthology Volume 2 by Darcia Helle.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bestseller Bound Anthology.