Kelly's Reviews > Zane's Redemption

Zane's Redemption by Tina Folsom

Nov 04, 2011

bookshelves: my-favorites, vampires, hot-alpha-male, favorite-authors, heroine-i-loved, hero-i-loved
Read from November 14 to 16, 2011

** spoiler alert ** I will start off by saying O.M.G I LOVED this book! Zane's book is my new favorite! Ok now that i got that out of the way..

This book revolves around Hot Zane. It takes you into his life before he was turned into a vampire, why he was turned into a vampire, and his need for revenge after he was turned into a vampire. Which Tina has done very well.

The story starts off with Zane stumbling upon a woman getting raped. Zane goes nuts and brutally murders the guy (which he has no regrets or remorse on how he killed him). Samson and Gabriel do not like the "way" the killing was done and they both agree that Zane is holding on to his sanity by a thread and demote him to lighter duties (less stressful). The Scanguards receive a job with in tales a bodyguard for a woman while her father takes leave out of town for business. Samson and Gabriel think this job is for Zane. Zane is not happy about this at all, until..

Portia is approaching her 21st birthday and she just found out that if she doesn't lose her virginity by then her body will forever be molded with her virginity in tacked. She questions her father about this and is upset he knew and assumes he is preventing it by hiring a bodyguard for her while he is away for business. She will do anything to lose it.

When Zane and Portia first meet it is WOW! undeniable attraction between the two! I loved the chemistry between them! We get the escape, Zane goes after her. We get the *seduction*. We get the "have. to. fight. the. attraction". We get the "why fight it?". We get the action. We get very HOT sex scenes. We get it all people!

Loved this book, one of my all time favorites! Great job Tina!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zane's Redemption.

message 1: by Laurie (new)

Laurie Garrison Kelly, I would hit the spoiler button on this one.