Yianna Yiannacou's Reviews > Demon Kissed

Demon Kissed by H.M. Ward

Jul 06, 12

Read from June 28 to July 05, 2012

This book was alright. It is about a young girl named Ivy Taylor. She is attacked one day in the forest by her supposed boyfriend but he really was just out to get her soul. She finds out that she is part of another world that she had no idea exist. The Martis are the good people – the light. And the Valefar are the bad people – the dark. The Valefar steal human souls by kissing their lips. Whie Ivy was attacked she accidentally ingests demon blood and becomes the in-between of both worlds. She is part good part bad. She can see the future and she sees herself becoming the queen of the Valefar but she doesn’t want to become that.

I got kind of bored at some parts. I am not too sure why. But when the good parts came, they really pull you in. The writing style wasn’t good but it wasn’t bad either. I am a little bit torn between this book. I was confused at some parts and had to go back a few sentences. I am a quick reader and can skip things occasionally.

I think if she hired a professional writer to read and re-write this story for her then it would be a much better book. I will read the second one because I would like to know what happens to Collin her best friend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon Kissed.