Amanda P's Reviews > Storm's Heart

Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison

Nov 09, 11

bookshelves: humor, own-as-an-ebook, paranormal-urban-fantasy
Read in November, 2011

Loved it! Action packed, funny with characters you come to love. Cant wait to start the next one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm's Heart.

Quotes Amanda Liked

Thea Harrison
“You’re not as sexy as I think you are.” She squinted. Wait. That hadn’t come out right.”

Thea Harrison
“He had come for her. He had promised everything was going to be okay, and he had come for her, and he had looked so crazy-sexy. No, monstrous. No, sexy. Oh damn.”

Thea Harrison
“Dude, you ever taste harpy’s blood? We’re rarer than shit so I’m betting not. Want to go out for a drink sometime? If you put out, I might let you have a sip.”
tags: aryal

Thea Harrison
“Shoulda, woulda, coulda. They were the Three Stooges of regret. All they were good for was saying whoop-whoop-whoop and smacking each other over the head.”
tags: humor

Thea Harrison
“The shackles." She stirred. "Aryal has both sets of chains, and the key," she told him, muffled against his skin. "She swears she'll find a way to destroy them. She's saying 'My Precious' a lot and talking about dropping them into a volcano.”
tags: humor

Thea Harrison
“Never send a harpy on a mission of diplomacy.”

Thea Harrison
“All of Dragos’s sentinels were mean and barbaric and sexy. Even that weird harpy-bitch Aryal, who she might have a teensy girl crush on. You know, in a totally hetero kind of way.”

Thea Harrison
“I said I want to fuck your mouth, first with my tongue"-he licked her lower lip-"and then with my finger, and then with my cock. Maybe that will shut you up."

~Tiago”

Thea Harrison
“Tiago decided he enjoyed armchair warfare. It was so comfortable, and there were pastries.”

Thea Harrison
“Her compact, curvaceous body was laid out like some kind of offering to a pagen god. As someone who had once been a pagen god, he knew what he was talking about . . .”

Thea Harrison
“She cradled his head and bowed over him, wiping her damp cheeks with one hand.
"We're so different from each other."

"We live a long time. It's good to not be bored.”

Thea Harrison
“I like pink lipstick…and pretty shoes..... Much to my surprise, I find that I do too.”

Thea Harrison
“Do you know how irritating you are?” she said. “Because if you don’t, I’ve got time.”

Thea Harrison
“Get back over here so I can smack you.” “Yeah, I’ll get right on that.”

11/07/2011
11/08/2011
50.0% "I love this series and I esp love tiago. I should have started this series forever ago. Damn you Shelly I should have listened to you!"