Johnny Stone's Reviews > Abandoned Alice

Abandoned Alice by Adriana Arden

Jan 12, 12

Read from January 06 to 11, 2012

This was a good conclusion to the series, or that’s my understanding at least. As with the second book, (Book one was still unavailable) it was a pretty wild read. Imagine taking hard-core S/M, female salve and bondage content to a fantasy extreme. You see, there is no lasting effects in Underland, to include injuries, so anything goes. Throw in animals with anthropomorphic qualities that love to have sex with ‘girling’ slaves… it’s a crazy fun read that kept me turning the pages, with a decent underlying story as well. I think it’s the originality of the concept that I liked most, although the complexity of some of the machines and sexual devices that Alice and her friends were subject to, forced me to re-read several portions just so I could picture them in my mind. The author still has a habit of using too much flowery speech in regards to certain parts of female anatomy or during sex, but those are minor issues, when you look at the overall story.
I would definitely read more of the ‘Alice in Underland series if they were released and still hope to get my hands on book one at some point.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abandoned Alice.