Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James

Jan 31, 12

Read from January 19 to 20, 2012

***This is a must read series! This is for a mature audience because of the sexual content and the language.***

Fifty... Fifty... Fifty... Lord where do I begin with this review? I LOVE me some Fifty Shades! This series was first introduced to me by my good friend Rachael Wade. She rocks and I read her book and she recommended I read Fifty Shades. I am SO GLAD she did because I have NEVR EVER read a series like this with so much going on.

In this FINAL (sad to see it go) installment of Fifty we find ourselves enjoying Ana and Christian's Wedding. As they are on their honeymoon we get to see the crazy fun loving side of Christian that Ana knew was there buried deep down inside him. Then we get to see his controlled Fifty Shades come rearing his ugly head. While away on their honeymoon something happens back home which makes Christian stressed out and we all know what happens to Christian when he is stressed. He needs his RED ROOM OF PAIN action to go on. Ana complies as best she can but she is really not feeling the repercussions or the aftermath of how Fifty acts. But hell she married him so she complies and they have fun and make it work.

Then they come home from vacation and all hell breaks lose because Fifty as usual is keepiung things from Ana and she is his wife know and she is not hearing it. So as usual they argue and makeup but in all this Christian has to find his balancve so he does not lose Ana. He finally knows what it is to be loved and he does not want to lose that. Of course with that being said they go through some rough things and Ana and Christian must find their way back to each other. Ana has to come to terms with Fifty all Fifty shades of his crazyness and all fifty shades of his controlling ways.

In the end because I don't want to spoil it Ana and Christian have to find a way to balance out each other so they can have a happy life. What will Christian do? Will he be able to give up his Kinkey Fuckery to be with Ana? Or can Ana live with his Kinkey Fuckery and learn to do a little more in the RED ROOM OF PAIN? In this final installment I laughed and I creid and I screamed at my Kindle because I was so pissed at times. Christian can be immature and Ana can be down right DUMB! I give her all the credits and props in the world because I could not deal with the roller coaster of emotions that she dealt with.

Yes she was told from the very begining to leave him alone and stay far away from him because he was no good for her. But Ana chose to follow her heart and she ended up getting a great prize. Christian will always have to work on his controlling ways but he has come a long way with Ana. The best thing she did was leave him because he had to come to terms with his wicked ways if he wanted to be with her and in the end he did. He chose Ana and her love to always be with her and in the end they both won out.

I love me some Fifty Shades of Fuckedupness!

Favorite Quotes:

“You know, you’re topping from the bottom,” he murmurs against my lips.
“What?” I don’t understand what he’s talking about.
“Don’t worry. I’ll live with it,” he whispers, amused...”

“Christian, you are the state lottery, the cure for cancer, and the three wishes from Aladdin's lamp all rolled into one”

“Oh Christian... my possessive, jealous, control freak Christian.”

“Good evening, Mrs. Grey," Christian says softly. He's standing by the piano, dressed in a tight black T-shirt, and jeans...those jeans- the ones he wore in the playroom. Oh my. They are over washed pale-blue denim, snug, ripped at the knee and hot. He saunters over to me, his feet bare, the top button of the jeans undone, his smoldering eyes never leaving mine. "Good to have you home. I've been waiting for you.”

“He makes me graceful, that's his skill. He makes me sexy, because that's what he is. He makes me feel loved, because in spite of his fifty shades, he has a wealth of love to give.”

“I hate fighting with you,” he whispers.
“Well, stop being such an arse.”
He chuckles and the captivating sound reverberates through his chest. He tightens his hold on me. “Arse?”
“Ass.”
“I prefer arse.”
“You should. It suits you.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Freed.

Quotes Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Liked

E.L. James
“You know, you’re topping from the bottom,” he murmurs against my lips.
“What?” I don’t understand what he’s talking about.
“Don’t worry. I’ll live with it,” he whispers, amused...”
tags: love

tags: love

E.L. James
“Oh Christian... my possessive, jealous, control freak Christian.”

E.L. James
“My inner goddes has her sequins on and is warming up to dance the rumba.”

E.L. James
“He tastes of white wine and apple pie and Christian. I run my fingers through his hair, holding him to me while our tongues explore and curl and twist around each other, my blood heating in my veins.We're breathless when Christian pulls away.”

E.L. James
“It's much easier to wear your pain on the outside...”

E.L. James
“I hate fighting with you,” he whispers.
“Well, stop being such an arse.”
“Ass.”
“I prefer arse.”
“You should. It suits you.”

E.L. James
“grow up and smell the fucking coffee!”

E.L. James
“Life is never going to be boring with Christian, and I’m in this for the long haul. I love this man: my husband, my lover, father of my child, my sometimes Dominant……my Fifty Shades.”
tags: ana, love

01/19/2012 page 148
32.0% "Man I love me some Fifty Shades Of Christian Grey!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sammy God this was so good! I finished it in two days it was amazing! So sad to see it end but i loved the ending

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Sammy,
I cried my eyes out! I finished it but I have to do my review. Man oh man I need a Fifty :) tehehehe Life would never be dull that's for sure!

Sammy i want all his pov now i need some more fifty

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Tehehe E.L created a great series and she has to give us more Fifty or create something similar because I have never read anything like this before and I was hooked from page one! That is saying something :)

Sammy Me too i saw you read the first one and really liked it and i read the first two in rapid secession it took me two days for each book i loved them so much

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Sammy,
I just re-read them all again and I LOVE FIFTY! Christian is a trip and Ana grew so much. Great series I am so so sad to see it end but all good things must come to an end :)

Fathima Again ???

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Yes I re-read them and I am going to do my review very soon. I want to wrap them all up!

Fathima Awwww cool !!! Looking forward !

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Thanks it should be in about an hour. I am really busy here at work but I will be typing away real soon

Bella God I ned to get this series! BAD!!;)))

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Oh man Bella you have got to read this series! LORD HAVE MERCY is all I am going to say. That and I need me a Christian Grey in my life with all his shades of fuckupedness!

Bella Well i will add book one to my list to buy now! I cant wait!

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson wrote: "Oh man Bella you have got to read this series! LORD HAVE MERCY is all I am going to say. That and I need me a Christian Grey in my life with all his shades of fuckupedness!"

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson hahaha you will not be disappointed!

Bella Can I only get in ebook:((( ???

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson wrote: "hahaha you will not be disappointed!"

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson No bella babes can I send you my three copies? They are used but I can mail them out to you if you want them so you don't spend any money. These books cost a lot of money but they are well worth it.

Bella I will pay for them I mean I seen them on amazon they were like 25$...message me we will talk on Facebook but I DO WANT!!

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson wrote: "No bella babes can I send you my three copies? They are used but I can mail them out to you if you want them so you don't spend any money. These books cost a lot of money but they are well worth it."