Marissa's Reviews > Unearthly

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Jun 18, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, first-in-series, angels, paranormal, romance, fantasy, source-library
Read from June 16 to 18, 2012

Team Tucker! No matter what! I don't care if angels, cosmos, or higher beings deem it otherwise. Its Clara & Tucker Forever! I will accept no other options. Nope. Don't want to hear it.
(yes, I just let out my pissy, selfish, angsty, inner-teenage self, and I liked it.) ;p

:::Possible Spoilers Below:::

I think Clara's dad is definitely got some angel in him. If not full blooded angel. Jeffery is seriously hiding something and I think his purpose has to do with Clara, but it pisses him off so he doesn't tell anyone. I think Clara's moms purpose still hasn't happened yet, that or she is in the middle of it now. I think Tucker is Clara's human soul mate and Christian is her angel mate...but she has a choice, you know, free will and all. I'm still not certain Angela is all good. Something seems awfully fishy with her.

These are just some of my opinions and guesses. No definitives since I don't have the next two books, but I will use this space to say nanny nanny boo boo if I am right. ;-)
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unearthly.

06/18/2012 page 182
42.0% ""Red-hot enema it is." Lmao I am loving Clara & Tucker and their verbal sparring!"
06/18/2012 page 380
87.0% "Well, crap, mom. Thats just mean. I have a feeling the other "he" is part angel too, and this is probably going to screw shit up for my poor boy Tucker."