Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)'s Reviews > Hushed

Hushed by Kelley York

Nov 06, 2011

bookshelves: reviewed
Recommended to Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) by: Fantasy & YA Addicted Group
Recommended for: Adults
Read on November 06, 2011

Right off the bat, I want to say thanks to the publisher and the Fantasy & YA Addicted group for the opportunity to read this book.

Wow, this is probably one the top five books I’ve read this year.

Amazing can’t describe. I was captivated by the first words and it never stopped until my stunned silence at the end.

Archer is probably the most flawed characters I’ve ever read about, almost to the point of being non-redeemable. However, the book was still that good. I can’t think of words to describe the story without giving too much away, but there is m/m romance (no sex scenes). I of course was hoping that things would work out with Vivian, but I’m a girl and wanted to love Archer. But Evan was great, fabulous even and a better choice for him.

I probably will have more to say later, but I’m still reeling over the ending of the book. I wonder if this is a standalone book or if the story will continue????

I highly recommend this book!
15 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hushed.

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol Bradley Going to order this today, thanks for the turn on.:)

message 2: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia I seen this book today and wondered if it would be a good read. Thanks to your review, I will be buying!

★Ruth★ Thoroughly enjoyed this as well Terri.