Literary Chanteuse's Reviews > Of Moths and Butterflies

3731945
Nov 17, 11

bookshelves: historical-fiction
Read from November 11 to 17, 2011

I was not able to read this one too quickly but I loved every time I got back into it and all of the secrets and deception that was unveiling the deeper I read into the story. The hero and heroine endure so much to find love. What a tale that is to be discovered here! A particular aspect I truly loved was the dialogue between characters. Intelligent, sharp and true to the age. If BBC doesn't make a production of this I will be shocked.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Of Moths and Butterflies.

V.r. Christensen That is actually the nicest review I could get. Thank you so much!

Literary  Chanteuse V.r. wrote: "That is actually the nicest review I could get. Thank you so much!"

V.r. Christensen Margaret wrote: "V.r. wrote: "That is actually the nicest review I could get. Thank you so much!"

Except for the spelling errors I've gone back to edit a few times now lol! Thank you! I loved it!"

Thank makes me really happy. Thank you so much for reading and being willing to take the time to write a review. It's really very helpful.