Delaney's Reviews > The Realms of the Gods

The Realms of the Gods by Tamora Pierce

Nov 02, 2011

bookshelves: favorites
Read in April, 2012

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! WAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! THIS SERIES IS DOOOONNNEEE!!!!!!!!! :''''((((( After the last page, it just ended! If there is any series that needs another book, it's this one. I've only ever finished another series which was Twilight and that had a bad aftertaste when I finished Breaking Dawn. So I will count this as my first series I liked done. But still!!!! THERE NEEDS TO ANOTHER BOOK!!!!!!! I could cry, cry that there will be no more adventures with Daine, and Kit, and her animal friends, and Kaddar, and Numair. And the chemistry between Daine and Numair with the main stage. WAHHH!!!! And Tortall, I'll miss you Tortall!!!! I'm just, I just want MORE!!! A satisfy ending to conclude but I am selfish right now and I want more!!! A continuation! :((((

Anywho, with my exploded opinions when I finished minutes ago, this is the fourth in The Immortals series. This time, Numair and Daine have more time together in the Realms of the Gods where mostly three quarters of the book takes place. While maniac Ozorne plots a war with maniac stuff.

The gods were very welly constructed. Sarra and Weiryn, Daine's parents, she finally gets to encounter with them and mostly the secrets from the other books on her background is finally get to know of. Numair and Daine blushes a lot in here.

Daine also snap-shifts a lot and there is a lot of interaction between both of their lips. Uhmm, not saying anything else. Which made my stomach churn, my ear burning up (me blushing sense), and my spine tingle, it was that good how Tamora Pierce dragged their relationship through three books. They way it's written, it's something you don't see very much in now-a-days books because now-a-days books tend to have too quick of a romance and it's not lasting and not very impactable on you.

Others from the other three books appear like Onua, Tkaa the rock eating basilisk, Rakash the stormwing, King Jonathan and Queen Thayet, the Badger, and many others as well as many new dragon pals with a good sense of hate for gods.

Overrall, I'll give it a five, 5+ for the ENTIRE series, obviously, and one point deduction (so add how many zero's you want to 10 and minus one) for wanting more!!!! >:) I really really really really feally recommend this to anyone, whether you like Fantasy or not. Whether you enjoy girl main characters, or not. Just give it a shot. That's all I'm trying to say. Because I LOVED this book, this series, DAINE+NUMAIR= <3333 (>////<), and I wish just to see what would happen next, sad to not see them anymore :( .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Realms of the Gods.

04/16/2012 page 6
2.0% "finally I get to start reading this book! sheesh, damn school >:("
04/16/2012 page 18
5.0% "ugh!!! ! my mind isn't functioning right!!!! I', not getting into the book!!!!!"
04/16/2012 page 18
5.0% "Ahh my minds back, I'm in bliss now"
04/16/2012 page 63
17.0% "I love it so when Daine and Numair have convoes, they're nice to read!"
04/17/2012 page 102
28.0% "for some reason her parents are pissing me off."
04/17/2012 page 191
52.0% "EEEEE Numair+Daine= ^///^ <----me blushing"
04/18/2012 page 249
68.0% "Numair+ Daine= <333 & >///< & stomach churning scene"