Morgan's Reviews > The Daughters Break the Rules

The Daughters Break the Rules by Joanna Philbin

Nov 16, 11

Read from November 08 to 16, 2011

I like how the author focuses on a different character in this book! This book was humorous but suspenseful! I enjoyed reading this book!

In this book Carina is in big trouble... She spilled her dads private business to the world. Well you may think " Oh that not that bad!". But it is...when your a billionaire. Because of her dads punishment and this boy she likes she gets in deep trouble! Read the book to find out what happens to Carina!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Daughters Break the Rules.

11/08/2011 page 5
2.0% "I know am not far yet, but I had to study! The book just arrived today and I was so excited! I LOVED the first book. The first book left me hanging, so after I finished I immediately jumped on Barnes and Noble and ordered the next two books in the series! I am soooooooo excited to finally have the second book in my hands!!!!"
11/16/2011
100.0% "I finished this book durning the benchmark today and I was so disappointed because I did not bring the next book! I loved how the author took the same characters from book one but focused on a different character this time! I would really recommend this series and I am a bout to start book three!"