Sunflower's Reviews > Start Here, Go Anywhere: Making Good Choices, Recovering from Bad Ones

Start Here, Go Anywhere by Richie Hughes

Life is about choices; No matter what we do, we are having to make a choice, rather its passively or actively.

In,"Start Here, Go Anywhere: Making good choices, recovering from bad ones ", Richie Hughes, explores from a biblical standpoint, the choices that we all make and how to not only recover from the bad ones (and we're going to make bad choices), but make choices, that, with prayer, would be pleasing to God.

In Chapter One, Richie Hughes, shares the following:
"This is because our choices will always reflect our values. When obeying God is a priority, our choices will reflect that. We will do our best to avoid making decisions that harm our witness or are contrary to God’s Word."

Yet as we all know, we often make choices based on the spur of the moment, or emotions, or peer pressure and fear of not conforming to other's standards, whatever the reason, by trusting God, and learning from our past mistakes and allowing Him to work in our lives, we all can learn to, "Start Here, Go Anywhere: Making good choices, recovering from bad ones ".

Truth is....no one is perfect and through personal stories and anecdotes, Richie Hughes, shares about the loving grace and mercy of our Heavenly Father, who sees and knows, we all make mistakes and will make mistakes and shows how we can recover.

At first glance, the reader might be skeptical about reading,""Start Here, Go Anywhere: Making good choices, recovering from bad ones " but this is really, a very scriptural-based, affirming, well written, book that will help keep the reader strengthen and encouraged, that there is hope as long as we realize, we can turn to God, and He is always there.

Maybe you know someone in your life whose backslidden and know feels there is no hope, or maybe someone who doesn't know Christ and feels that they are not "worthy" or "good enough",or maybe, as a reader, you find yourself in a position, where you find it hard to go to God for forgiveness.....Whatever is the case,""Start Here, Go Anywhere: Making good choices, recovering from bad ones " is a wonderful reminder that we can recover in and through our Father in Heaven.

***Special thanks to Kim Jones | Publicity Coordinator, Charisma House | Charisma Media for sending me a review copy.***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Start Here, Go Anywhere.