Mary's Reviews > Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later

Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal

Nov 02, 11

bookshelves: to-read

Okay, I've been meaning to put this on my to-read list--how could I not--I dreamed in Elizabeth and Jessica at one point in my life. God I was lucky that day my mom and I ran across the entire set of SVH books at a garage sale for 25 cents a piece!!! Jackpot!
I'm sad that the reviews of "10 years later" are so bad, but read some of the review--they are damn funny--especially the one a few down with all the errors. Maybe I just need to read the reviews--pretty entertaining.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Valley Confidential.

message 1: by Christianne (new)

Christianne Totally agreed--I want to read this too despite how terrible it might be. I *loved* SVH! I'll go read the reviews of the book as you suggest for entertainment in the meantime. :-)

message 2: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary Hey girl! What's shaking down there???

message 3: by Dina (new)

Dina Ladies! If I had known there were other SVH lovers I would have shared my book. But I was too embarrassed to admit it :). It was a spectacularly awful book-and I loved every minute of it. But it was still weird to have Jessica and Todd together. Especially since I've always been a fan of the lame Elizabeth.