Kaitlyn's Reviews > Pride & Popularity

Jan 12, 12

bookshelves: best-books, ebook-read
Recommended for: ALL TEENS LOOKING FOR AN AMAZINGLY SWEET ROMANCE
Read on December 14, 2011, read count: 2

Absolutely perfect, It is tied with Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire as my all time favourite!!!!!!!! It was so cute and sweet!! I've read it twice in as many months. I loved the moments when he thought she was talking about liking him or something and he got that big smile but then completely crashed, "One minute he looked so happy, then it was like someone had slapped him." I mean AAAAAAAAAWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely adorable, sweet and soooo sad. I mean throughout the whole thing it is so obvious he is in love with her!!! And he is great, sweet fun and amazing as far as characters go, (and I love the name Taylor as a guys). It is perfect, and I love it. I've read probably around 500 books in the last few years and for this one to even beat out my favourite authors and series is HUGE!! Just amazingly sweet, no real heavy issues, a great Pride and Prejudice redo with the characters as teens. Reading it makes me giddy, laugh, cry and be really happy for them. I do think she should have noticed earlier but that is the P&P plot line so that's okay. It would also be great to have more at the end just to go gaga over and fantasise about, but, a great ending none the less. The banter was hilarious and Chloe really had to work and stay on her toes. Taylor was charming, funny and adorable. He really loved her and his speeches were heartbreaking and heart-lifting at the same time.
I WANT A SEQUEL!!!
:D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pride & Popularity.