Casey (The Bookish Type)'s Reviews > The Evolution of Mara Dyer

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Jul 23, 2012

Read from July 19 to 23, 2012

Oh my GOD. Review to come.
12 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Evolution of Mara Dyer.

Comments (showing 1-11)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Aparajitabasu how is it?

Jennifer Ahh!! So jealous!

Aparajitabasu i just saw it on edelweiss and requested it...

*fingers crossed* hopping to get it

Casey (The Bookish Type) So far, so good! I'm already feeling the suspense!

Oo I'll cross my fingers for you too! Enjoy :D

message 7: by Sonia (new) - added it

Sonia !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Eeep!! 5 stars?! Can't wait!

message 5: by Christi (last edited Jul 23, 2012 08:11PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Christi ZOMG. So jealous that you are reading this. Must get my hands on an ARC.

Five stars? Do tell! Can't wait to read the review. Is Noah as hott in this book as he is in The Unbecoming?

message 4: by Ali (last edited Jul 23, 2012 08:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Can't wait for the review!

(Jennifer, love your use of 'eep')

I'm sure Noah is still hot (though what do I know, I liked Jude until...well, you know)!

The real question is: ARE THE ALLIGATORS EXPLAINED???

Kidding....never understood the obsession with the alligators I saw in a few reviews! It's Florida, right?

message 3: by Sonia (new) - added it

Sonia Haha, completely agree about the alligators, Alioh. I was expecting some horribly dramatic change in the book but I mean... it's Florida. There are alligators EVERYWHERE!

Jeffanem When do we get to see your review?!?! You always post good ones, so I can't wait to see what you thought about The Evolution.

And not that I want to tell you how to write your review, but I think it should include something about how hot Noah is in this book - I mean last time you called him "smoldering," which was pretty much perfect. Just for those who haven't been lucky enough to read it yet. ; )

Gwen Clutching to every crumb of info about this book I can find I CANT WAIT