TJ's Reviews > Dream

Dream by Carole Cummings

Nov 28, 11

Read from November 23 to 28, 2011

I am sooo glad I decided to read the second book in this series right away, rather than let the first book bring me down a little. SO MUCH BETTER. Consider me another convert to Wil and Dallin. Bring on Book 3!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dream.

11/25/2011
39.0% "Enjoying this book way more than the first."
11/25/2011
50.0% "*sighs* Wonderful" 6 comments
11/26/2011
64.0% "holy crap!!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lauraadriana Uh oh did you just meet Siofra?

message 2: by TJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

TJ YES!!!!!

Lauraadriana T.j. wrote: "YES!!!!!"

That's a mighty foe...

message 4: by TJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

TJ I am almost about to beg you for spoilers but I am telling myself to shush my mouth.

Lauraadriana T.j. wrote: "I am almost about to beg you for spoilers but I am telling myself to shush my mouth."

NO SPOILERS! Go read!

message 6: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn I'm glad you enjoyed this!! Nik was worried about reading this because of your first review lol. I can't wait for the romance bits and this foe Laura and you mention!

Lauraadriana Yay! So glad you loved it. These two books are kinda of a combo to me though. You need one to get the other.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay, 3 more days until W&D. I can't wait to see what I find the second read-through. The first time I was too busy putting pieces together.

Lauraadriana Oh man I have to finish Yllandre and then the sequel to Goldilocks tomorrow! But I will be ready!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

'Kay.

message 11: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn Who is this Mother & Father?? I want to know.

Lauraadriana Jenn wrote: "Who is this Mother & Father?? I want to know."

None of us know dear...Must read Beloved Son to find out.

message 13: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn I stalled on reading second one bc I had 3 books I was midway through that I decided to finish first. Otherwise, I'd have to start them all over again like I has to with Private Eye. I'm taking Kate's advice. Finish some of these babies up so I can focus.

Lauraadriana Jenn wrote: "I stalled on reading second one bc I had 3 books I was midway through that I decided to finish first. Otherwise, I'd have to start them all over again like I has to with Private Eye. I'm taking Kat..."

Yeah that's a good call, those books require lots of focus.

I'm off! I've gotta get out of this crackhouse...Sing Off finale is tonight and I have to finish Yllandre before it starts!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! The other crack addicts around here can't cope without you. Stick around.

Lauraadriana Kate Mc. wrote: "Hey! The other crack addicts around here can't cope without you. Stick around."

LOL Thanks! But I need to get ready for my other addiction. I swear I'm so obsessed with the Sing Off. Tina, Cole and I are one or two more youtube binges away from needing a twelve step program :O)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_VCF-... Check that out! OMG It's so GOOD Kate!

message 17: by Kaje (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kaje Harper Had to stop in the middle of this to edit my own crap - sooo hard to put down. But now I'm done. Except the third one isn't out yet, so I'm wondering if I can drag this one out a little...

message 18: by L-D (new) - rated it 4 stars

L-D I had to start this right after the ending of the first book left me checking to see if there were pages missing... I hate books that end that way. If I didn't have the next book in my hand i would have lost it.

Stacey I'm struggling with getting going in the second book :( I see from other reviews that it picks up though...

message 20: by L-D (new) - rated it 4 stars

L-D I really liked it. I can't wait for the third one.

message 21: by L-D (new) - rated it 4 stars

L-D LA - that was a ridiculous Pentatonix performance was it not?? And Mitch sings like an angel....*sigh*