Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > Irresistible Nemesis

Irresistible Nemesis by Annalynne Russo

Nov 01, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance

http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com / for book lovers and readers.

BRIEF SUMMARY

Eva is a vampire hunter for the BPA, Bureau of Paranormal Affairs. Her assignment is to take down Andreas, leader of the New York City vampire coven and one of the world’s wealthiest businessman. While both are defending themselves from each other, they are also fighting an intense attraction towards each other.

THOUGHTS (To some, it may contain spoilers)

I definitely found myself drawn to the story and world the author created. I think Eva and Andreas’s attraction to each other within the story had a life of its own, as though it was a character from the book. They both had a cat and mouse game from the beginning that the author maintains until their lust took over.

Eva has a past that allows her to be the way she is as a hunter. Andreas, I thought was a good leader to his coven. The issues that he felt he had with his father also was an interesting read. The dilemma each character face, the hunter, and the hunted, came to an entertaining climax that I enjoyed. Apart from the attraction, other issues came into play that will not leave the reader bored. There are also other characters that gave life to the story. Natasha, who is head of security at the crypt, Andreas’s club and Aristotle, Andrea’s father.

The author gave us paranormal throughout the book; however, depending on the book, sometimes for my paranormal taste, I wanted a bit more paranormal tendencies with the vampires’ physical appearance.

Story: GOOD
Intimacy: GOOD
Enjoyment: GOOD

WEBSITE: http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Irresistible Nemesis.

dateDown_arrow    newest »