♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡'s Reviews > Sins of the Heart

Sins of the Heart by Eve Silver

Nov 10, 11

bookshelves: own, paranormal-romance, demon, part-of-a-series, greek-mythology, supernatural
Read in November, 2011

3.5 - This was the first book in a seres about 4 brothers who are the sons of the God of Chaos. They are soul reapers. This book is the eldest (Dagan Krayl)son's book.

This book starts out very complicated and full of egyptian & underworls mythology. I love that, but it was presented way too complicated. It just starts running this complicated story, and it took me until I was half way through to figure out who was who. A faction or temple was mentioned, and chapters later there would be a discussion by people of that faction, and so I was left to back pedal & several times I found myself saying Ahhh! I get it!

I did not have a draw to the heroine (Roxy). Nope. She just never appealed to me at all. Dagan was supposed to be a mega hot guy, but the ugliest gas station attendant is pictured on the cover.

The writing and style is good. It's a keeper as far as sticking with the series now that I finally figured out whose who. The covers have a great design & don't look cheesy, but all the covers have ugly ass men on the front. Ewwww!!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sins of the Heart.