Jessica's Reviews > Unleashed

Unleashed by Cherrie Lynn

Dec 31, 11

bookshelves: 2011-reads, kindle, favorites, ooo-la-la
Read in November, 2011

Wow this one was hot and I must say I want me an Evan! This is your standard girl (Kelsey) loves boy (Evan) for years but he never reciprocates but then one day finally decides I love her but she is with now with my best friend (Todd) and getting married. Sounds a little like Somthing Borrowed by Emily Giffin but Todd and Kelsey are actually married and she catches HIM cheating on her with Evan's fiancee Courtney. Scandal! So everyone is a little heart broken and nasty stuff is getting yelled at and to everyone involved and people stop talking for months or only call every now and then to check up on people. So one day Kelsey is sitting at work and Evan calls and says Hey wanna go to Hawaii with me I have an all expense paid honeymoon to use (how can you say no? Hottie Evan and a nice vacation in the same bed? HELLO!?!?). Evan and Kelsey finally seem to be making head way in this crazy relationship and bearing feelings about what happened to them when what happens? Todd gets in the way and Evan doesn't know what to do.
I know this type of story is written in many diffent forms and different circumstances but to me it never gets old and I just love reading how things play out will she forgive and forget what the ex did or go with the guy who was always there for her.
The thing I also loved was that even after Kelsey and Todd got divorced she found it hard to move on because when she said there vows on their wedding day she meant them and she felt if she were to go into another relationship she still felt like she was betraying him even though he hurt her. Like I obviously was thinking get over it, you guys aren't together and he hurt YOU but it was just the idea that she felt that strongly about the idea of forever.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unleashed.