Leagh's Reviews > Wrangled and Tangled

Wrangled and Tangled by Lorelei James

Nov 01, 11

bookshelves: own, signed, arc

Simply amazing! The perfect balance of emotion, passion, and story to make this a story you don't want to miss.

Janie and Abe have been divorced for many years now. They married young and when the going got tough Janie took off and Abe let her go. Abe has always regretted his decision to do that and now that Janie is back in town he is determined to win her back and he isn't going to let his second chance go without a fight.

Renner Jackson has been forced to partner with Tierney Pratt in order to get his dream job. Lets just say things are rough between them in the beginning and they literally need a referee to be in the same room together. When all that emotion turns to passion, things really start to heat up.

This book is amazing and a definite must read. Ms James has managed to bring these two stories together in an action packed adventure filled with passion and heat. The plot lines are fantastic and they are well thought out. I thought this story flowed well and Lorelei did a fantastic job of switching between the couples to keep you up to date on what was going on. She also managed to give us an update on past characters and on future characters as well. Both these cowboys are sexy and sweet but extremely alpha and the ladies were a perfect match for them. I highly recommend this book to all who want to enjoy a story about sexy Wyoming cowboys.

If you have not started this series...get to it...I guarantee you will enjoy it!!!

Thanks Lorelei for another great book!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrangled and Tangled.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Guilty Pleasures Great review!!!