Lori's Reviews > Possessions

Possessions by Nancy Holder

Nov 03, 11

Read from November 01 to 03, 2011

Seriously one of the worst YA books I have ever read. The main character was so annoying that by the end I just wanted her to be killed off and let someone else take the role of lead character. Sick of female authors writing about young women and making them so pathetic. Omg look a cute boy that thinks im cute but he has a gf but idc about my self respect im going to follow him around like a lost puppy dog and hope he picks me in the end. i dont even care if it makes me look pathetic im 15 and i know this is my one true love. Why not write about a character who is a strong independent woman who knows if a guy has a gf and is trying to also be with you, not to get involved because you are better then that shitfest. OR the female lead having strength and powers that have nothing at all to do with the hot local boy that happens to bring the powers out of her. Come on authors! Give me some female characters who kick major ass and dont need a stupid boy to make them feel better about themselves.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Possessions.