Katieeoh Lacanlale's Reviews > Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Nov 01, 11

bookshelves: engrossing, fantasy, mysterious, creepy

This book is just out of the ordinary. Truly one of my favorites. The creepiness of the photos included in this magnificent book just connects everything that is written on it. Great collaboration of the pictures, even though they’re not real, but it looks so realistic, as if its really in the story as well. Ransom Riggs did a great job in this book, I never want to put it down! I spent a whole night reading this and I finished it for 3 days straight.

First of all I was really intrigued by this book. I first discovered it in a book blog I’ve always been visiting, it’s Stacey from Pretty Books. I found out that she made a review about it, along with a link to a Youtube trailer of the book. I read her review and I think it was totally believable and interesting at the same time. So I watched the book trailer and it was superb! I can say that it’s totally one of the books I must have on my bookshelf. So I really wanna have it. All thanks to her blog.

I rate this absolutely 5 STARS.

I recommend you guys to read it! I love it so much! Especially if you guys want to read some mystery and add a little creepiness/horror (I think) it’s a great book you’ll really wanna have!

Read my full review here

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.