Anna Carlsson's Reviews > Bossypants

Bossypants by Tina Fey

May 04, 12

Read from October 31, 2011 to May 04, 2012

"...The person closest to actually achieving this look is Kim Kardashian, who, as we know, was made by Russian scientists to sabotage our athletes.”

I can't tell if I'm in love with Tina Fey or if I want to be her. Or both. Regardless, you should read this book. Seriously, though, I think everyone can learn something from the humor she has when she looks back on her rough high school/college/young adult days. 'Cause we've all been embarrassed, humiliated, and rejected and taking any and all of those experiences too seriously is basically like taking the fast lane to unhappiness. So be more like Tina Fey.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bossypants.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Dominic My wife wants to be Tina Fey, too! I will probably read this one day. When she read it, she was laughing out loud.

message 2: by Zoe (new) - rated it 3 stars

Zoe <3 I'd never noticed the scar on her face before the book.

Anna Carlsson Dominic wrote: "My wife wants to be Tina Fey, too! I will probably read this one day. When she read it, she was laughing out loud."

Same! There were times when I would have to read a sentence or paragraph out loud to my roommates so they would know what was so funny.