Sonya's Reviews > Until We Meet Once More

Oct 31, 2011

bookshelves: m-m, soldiers, short-story
Recommended for: Kate Mc., Dlee
Read on October 31, 2011 — I own a copy

A well written short story that invokes a craving for more. I want the whole story for Vic and Sean (especially a HEA).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until We Meet Once More.

message 1: by ElaineY (new) - added it

ElaineY I rec'd this to you? And Kate and Deb? I'd better go check my settings! I don't even know what this book is about or, if I've read it, I don't recall!

message 2: by ElaineY (new) - added it

ElaineY The only place I can find a rec option is on my review page and I didn't rec it to anyone. Strange...

message 3: by Sonya (last edited Nov 01, 2011 12:30AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sonya You added it to your TBR list. I don't think you've read it yet but I wouldn't have known about it without you adding it. :)

The cover grabbed my attention also.

message 4: by ElaineY (new) - added it

ElaineY Sonya wrote: "You added it to your TBR list. I don't think you've read it yet but I wouldn't have known about it without you adding it. :)

The cover grabbed my attention also."

Yes, I added it but I was referring to the "recommended to Sonya by ElaineY" bit in the info box above. I've never rec'd a book to anyone so I was puzzled.

I will be reading this story and have the anthology lined up on my reader. For the rest of this year, I'll be reading the books in my back, backlist - like old Carol Lynnes I bought way back in 2009.

Sonya I'll take that rec'd off. No worries.