Wade's Reviews > Love Means... No Fear

Love Means... No Fear by Andrew  Grey

Nov 09, 11

WHat I like is the juxtaposition of "fear" in the story. Raine is the city guy. (normally I would think "tough" or "seasoned".) But after being attacked, fear plays a part in your life you least expect and he has to deal with that. Jonah, who is Amish, (and in exploring the world outside, I would think it would be intimidating and scary.) is unsure of what he is feeling, yet bold at the same time. He is not afraid (not that much) of taking what he wants. He even gets angry at Raine for trying to baby him. He is tough in his innocence and youth. I like that! To me, it seemed that Raine was the fearful one and Jonah was the bold one. Although they BOTH had fear to deal with in this story.

I think it is a good tale! Sweet, hot, and simple enough to read and re read over again. Thumbs up! I recommend to all those who enjoy a lovely romance!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Means... No Fear.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Mika I love Andrew's work. He's my author version of comfort food. One of my faves. I really liked this one.