Romancing the Book's Reviews > Salvation

Salvation by Jambrea Jo Jones

Review by Ivelisse: A hero with the name Rock you know its going to be good. This is book two which follows Sela, Kain’s cousin and Rock who is a very dear friend of Rave from book one in the Alliance Series. Sela wants Rock in a major way but is confused because she doesn’t know for sure if he is gay or straight since he did hit on Rave. Once Zander comes on the scene she realizes just what Rock really likes. The author is wonderful in showing the hesitation between the characters, everything moves so fast they are not sure if this its just a fling or something that will forever. They all find out soon enough just how they feel about each other once they realize they need to find out who is trying to kill Zander.

The one thing I loved about this book is the villain, Larrison. He is the epitome of bad guys, the way the author described him and his actions were phenomenal and cringe-worthy. Jambrea really knows how to write good suspense, as soon as I think I have it figured out she throws in the curve ball.

With ménage books I always get a little apprehensive because sometimes authors write them a bit confusing to the point where you really don’t know who is up or down, not with Jambre. She writes those scenes flawlessly and leaves nothing to the imagination. I can’t too see what is next in the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Salvation.