Aimee (Coffee Table Reviews)'s Reviews > Catching Jordan

Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Dec 06, 11

bookshelves: 2011, favorites
Read in December, 2011

This was a fantastic read. I'm not really a fan of football. I don't really understand the game a whole lot and really have no interest in learning more about it. So, I was a little apprehensive about picking this one up and reading it. I'm glad I took a chance though. Because it was pretty great.

This was a little different from what I thought it was going to be. But I loved it. I loved watching Jordan realize a few things and finally go for what she really wanted, not just what she had. I was definitely Team Jordan. Reading her struggle with wanting to play college ball but having the disadvantage of not being born a guy really does play a role in this and I was glad to see Jordan work her way through all of it. I also loved the chemistry between Jordan and her teammates. They really had her back and didn't make her feel second rate because of her gender.

Loved the romance in this. It didn't play out like I thought it might (hence the vagueness) but I really got behind this aspect of it and really wanted Jordan to get what she wanted.

This was just a great read. Definitely worth buying and adding to your shelf.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catching Jordan.