Cathy Brockman's Reviews > The Judging

The Judging by Ellen C. Maze

Feb 15, 2012

bookshelves: favorite-authors, paranormal-urbanfantasy, favorites
Recommended for: Anyone looking for a new interesting vampire read
Read from November 28 to December 14, 2011 — I own a copy , read count: one but plan on more

Wow! Ellen wasnt kidding when she says welcome to my imagination,enjoy the ride! this one one heck of a ride. Not a rollercoaster though,wasnt much downs. So I'll say ferris wheel! When first get on you are taken back in time to a priest and a horrible incident, dont freak and get off, you dont stay there. Up we go,to the first judging,*cringes*. Then we move up to meeting characters,Hope the female main character,Her friend Fran that works for the handsome but mysterious or should I say scarey, Dr Corescu. We go around a little (pretty fast paced)meeting more characters and seeeing more judgings. Then hope meets Dr.Corescu and is infatuated. Now we are stuck on top for quite a while *holds breath a lot* We find out a lot of Dr. Corescu,and hope. So want to know what happens? sorry not telling , you got To read the book. Then if I was you I would read Rabbit chasing Beth Rider also!

I give this five stars. It is a thrill ride with a touch of wit,and a lot of imagination. It is definitely not your ordinary vampire book. Definitely no sparkles. Just good ole scary vampire tale with a fast paced story line with a unique take on christianity.

So hop on board and take a ride it sworth it. Now get me of this ferris wheel ,I hate them.Ellen next time lets go for the rollercoaster!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Judging.

12/02/2011 page 53