John Egbert's Reviews > Hetalia: Axis Powers, Vol. 1

Hetalia by Hidekaz Himaruya

Oct 31, 2011

bookshelves: finally-a-good-book, five-fricken-stars, oh-mah-god, recommended-to-me, youre-doin-it-right
Recommended to John by: Wonderful, wonderful Palice

I want to give it five stars because I enjoyed it so much, but I just can't. *hangs head*

Aw, what the heck!

*rates five stars anyways*

I'll write an actual review later, when I write my D Gray Man one.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hetalia.

message 1: by P. (new)

P. Five stars? YAAAY!

Now I feel like I should rate it five stars too...

John Egbert I will state why I had lingering doubts of giving it five stars later, but for now I'll say it may be best to keep your four.

message 3: by P. (new)

P. Okays.

I'm still waiting for that review, Mello. You were the one who introduced me to D Gray Man, and you still don't have a review. >:[

John Egbert I'll have it by tonight! I will! Before I goes to bed! All lies...I am so laziez...

message 5: by P. (new)

P. You better!
I'm lazy too. I still haven't done Fullmetal... you don't have to do it tonight if you don't want to... I was just saying...

John Egbert I willz! I will, seriously, I just need to force myself to. It'll get dones!

message 7: by P. (new)

P. Okays, I'll bes waitings fors its. WHAT IS THIS LANGUAGE?
You don't have to... *feeling guilty*

John Egbert Its so funs to talks withs s's! It's the language of win! And don't worry, you just reminded me to do it! I wanted too but was just too lazy I MEAN forgot.

message 9: by P. (new)

P. Yes's... nows I feels likes Naginis or somethings. Well... okay. But I'm telling you not to do it because I'm tired, and I just imagined myself doing a review and thought, "You're so mean. What if Mello was tired too?"

message 10: by John (new) - rated it 5 stars

John Egbert Naginis! Ahaha!~ Oh, waits, Naginis ates Snapes...no I wouldn't wants to bes Naginis :( I'm actually quite energetic from the sugar high I MEAN from that, uh, tea I drunk this morning! So I'm okay. (And trust, Palice, you couldn't be mean if you wanted to. No offense of course, but you're...well, Palice. AHAHAH.)

message 11: by P. (new)

P. Oh, that's right. I forgots. Sorrys. Okay, good. :-)

Whhaaat? I can be a real bully! Like this:

message 12: by John (new) - rated it 5 stars

John Egbert You mustn'ts forgets! AHAHAHA! Canada, Canada, Canada. Poor thing. BUT I'M STILL LAUGHING AT HIS MISERY BAHAHAHA!

Maple leaf...? AHAHAH!

message 13: by P. (new)

P. Okay, I won't forget. I just forgot that... he got killed by a Nagini, you know. Sad thing is, I laugh at him too. But his misery is so adorable.

message 14: by John (new) - rated it 5 stars

John Egbert How can you forget that? LE GASP! Ahaha it's actually rather easy, for a moment I forgot too XD Especially when nobody notices him! It should be sad, but it's so cute! Does that make us sadists?

message 15: by P. (new)

P. Well... I try to remember him during his living moments, so... I don't think much about his death. I do remember it, just not... all the time. His pet panda doesn't even remember him, LOL! Ummm... no, I wouldn't say we're sadists. I mean, it's supposed to be funny. At times, however, I really want to kick America. He can be so mean.

message 16: by John (new) - rated it 5 stars

John Egbert Aha, well hopefully not all the time. It was a rather bloody scene if I remember correctly, that would be unhealthy, surely. Aww...poor thing, not even the panda? And yes, America could use a good kick in the pants. It might help level out his ego a bit.

message 17: by P. (new)

P. Yeah, true... true... poor Snape.
Did I seriously say PANDA? *checks* Yup, I did. I meant the polar bear -- China has a panda, not Canada...

message 18: by John (new) - rated it 5 stars

John Egbert Aw, well, at least he won't be so miserable anymore? I'm trying and failing to think of a bright side for being eaten by a snake. lol, well, they're all bears, right?