Monica's Reviews > The Cat’s Meow

The Cat’s Meow by Stormy Glenn

Oct 31, 11

This book was recommended to me by Nikyta, who is batting 100% with her recommendations to me. I really wasn't so sure I would like this book as much as I did because I'm not a big fan of cats. There I said it. I'm very much a dog person. Cats just don't seem to like me, lol. After reading this book I may have to change my mind about cats because I really had a great time reading this book.

I loved the MCs Noah and Gage. This book was fun, quirky and so unexpected. Who would have thought that the King of the Pride would be a house cat with OCD? I think this is the first time I've read a story where the character had OCD and it was written so well in the story.

I loved how different Noah and Gage were, but that they fit so well together. I loved how Gage freaked a little when he saw Noah shift for the first time and he left. It's funny because Gage is this big bad fearless assassin, and he runs. But not for long. Gage goes looking for Noah and finds him just in time to prevent Noah's assassination.

I don't want to give away too many details, but I was surprised and happy about all the little surprises about the characters that made this story unique.

The secondary characters were great and I can't wait to read their stories. As soon as I finished this I went looking for book 2. I was disappointed it wasn't out yet. I am going to write Ms. Glenn and find out what the hold up is, LOL. I highly recommend this book if you want a good fun read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cat’s Meow.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* I'm so glad you liked it!!

message 2: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat I loved Noah, he's just so cute and funny :)

Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* Aww, thanks, Monica :) I really am glad you liked it :D

Beatrice Oh I loved this one! Possibly one of her best works. :)

Virginia Did you see book 2 finally coming out in November?

message 6: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Virginia wrote: "Did you see book 2 finally coming out in November?"

There is???? OMG that's great! I loved this book :)

message 7: by Virginia (last edited Oct 07, 2012 03:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Virginia Yeah, it's about Dean. The excerpt is hot :)

Loved the Cat's Meow.