Savannah (Books With Bite)'s Reviews > Touched

Touched by Cyn Balog

Aug 06, 12

liked it
Read in July, 2012

As much as I love this author, I could not get into the book. I did managed to finished it, with the ending getting much better.

I had a hard time getting into the book cause of the confusing beginning. There was too much going on with out much explanation. I had to continuously flipped back pages and re-read passages. After about a hundred pages in, I was finally able to understand. I could see what the bigger picture was so I continued reading.

There is a love interest that kept me reading. I adored their time together as well as the bond that it is between them. They each carried a key to their past and who they are. I'm glad that despite the confusing beginning, this love came together nicely.

The ending had a great end. Now, had the book been the way the ending was, I could have gotten into it much faster. The ending redeemed the book from the confusing beginning leaving me intrigued.

Overall, this book is okay. Touched has magical elements in it that I enjoyed. Completely different, Touched is good.
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Touched.