Kat (idangerous)'s Reviews > If I Die

If I Die by Rachel Vincent

Jul 24, 12

bookshelves: ya-supernatural, rachel-vincent, number-and-half, read-in-2012, reading-challenge-2012
Recommended to Kat (idangerous) by: the one that started my on soul screamers aka Kat(no not me, my friend)
Recommended for: soul screamer fans, people who hate nash, team tod lovers
Read from March 02 to 06, 2012, read count: 1

Oh to put in words how I feel...there are none. but I will say this:
1) *smacks Nash*
2) *punches Nash cause Sab didn't do it hard enough in my opinion*
3) *wonders what Kaylee is thinking bout*
4) *supports the kiss*
5) *Cheers on Levi* I do this because Levi is one of those people you love to hate. I can't say why though.
6) Tod I want to make you a banner! Your lines in here were really funny. Talking about how 'functional' you are cause of Emma's comments.
7) Kaylee I have to say, I think you and Tod would work better...yes you had some issues bout Nash and stuff. But really? Nash needs someone else..sad to say it but he needs Sabine! They are closer on a level where Nash apparently won't let you be. Then he say those evil things! I almost tried to jump into the book and kick his ass into next effing YEAR! There are things you just don't say, and he crossed the line.
8) *still fuming over Nash*
9) Mr. Beck being a incubus thing....*runs away* *come back with a stun gun* "Now let's see who wins?! WHY YOU RUNNING MR. BECK!! COME BACK I ONLY WANT TO STUN YOU THEN DROP YOU IN THANE'S PLACE IN THE NETHERWORLD!! IT'S NOT THAT BAD!!

10)When is the next one coming out? Cause I really want to see how Kaylee does at her new job.

11) You're still laughing @ #9 aren't you?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If I Die.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kat (Le Pauvre Cœur) I WAS MENTIONED, I FEELZ SO SPESHUL NOWZ!

Okay, that was weird.

YAYAYAYAY! ARE YOU HAPPYZ NOWZ?!

Kat (idangerous) XD Yes, me very happy now :) Your review makes lots of sense now!!

Yay! you feelz speshul!