Bailey (IB Book Blogging)'s Reviews > Always a Witch

Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough

Oct 30, 2011

ALWAYS A WITCH is a brilliant sequel to ONCE A WITCH. Our favorite characters are back, and the story continues with Alistair's evil schemes that Tamsin has to try to prevent. The moments between Tamsin and Gabriel are as sweet as ever and their relationship always manages to bring a smile to my face. Oh, and let's not forget Rowena, Tamsin's sister, who is a total bridezilla. Tamsin sure has her hands full in this one!

Tamsin is one of my favorite protagonist. Her unique voice never fails to shine through, and I can easily empathize with her crazy life! In this novel, she has to venture into the past in order to save her family, this time without the aid of her beloved Gabriel. Tamsin's insight into the past is fascinating and the trials she endures made me fear for her. The stakes are higher in ALWAYS A WITCH, and Tamsin is sure up for the challenge.

ALWAYS A WITCH is an enchanting follow-up to ONCE A WITCH and will surely make you happy. I actually ended up liking this one even more than its predecessor, so I can assure you that you are in for a treat! And if you haven't yet read the first in this series, ONCE A WITCH, you are missing out!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Always a Witch.