Brie's Reviews > Big Bad Wolf

3932044
Jul 16, 2015

bookshelves: read-shifter-werewolf, books-i-own
Read in November, 2011

OH. MY. FRIGGIN. GOD!!!!!!!!!! Soooooooo insanely sexy and delicious and hot and yummy and unbelievably amazing!!!!! Graham was TO DIE FOR sexy and hot. Big and bad and furry? what more could a girl want?!?!? ad i loved missy too. which is kinda unusual for me, cause even if i like the heroine i rarely LOVE her, but i LOVED missy (not as much as graham though of course), she was fun and tough and smart and sweet and even when she was scared shitless, she still stood tall (well as tall as she possiby can) and faced everything head on. I reallly connected with her and she just made the whole story truly come together :) i absolutely cannot wait to read the next book, though I honestly dont know how christine warren plans to top this book. where the last one was great, this one was INCREDIBLE!!!!!

PS that scene where they had sex in his Were form, was by far one of the HOTTEST scenes i have EVER had the delicious and immense pleasure of reading ;););)

BRAVO M' LADY, BRAVO!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Big Bad Wolf.

10/30/2011 page 45
14.0% "ohhhhhh yummy yummy yummy YUMMY!!! GOD THAT WAS HOT!!!!! PLZ GIVE ME A HOT LUSTY WEREWOLF LIKE GRAHAM FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!! lol ;)"
11/02/2011 page 200
63.0% "Gotta love Graham, lol sexy sexy sexy ;)"
11/03/2011 page 266
83.0% "Ooooooooh graham is so scary and sexy in his Were form lol I WANT him sooooooooo friggin bad!!!!!!!!!!!"