David's Reviews > The Unauthorized Biography of Michele Bachmann

The Unauthorized Biography of Michele Bachmann by Ken Brosky

Oct 30, 11

Read on October 30, 2011

I can only say that I wished I had paid more attention to the phrase the old alchemist told me I was supposed to say when I opened this book in my Kindle list. "Clattuu beratta...cough cough cough" was apparently not enough. Bad part, I had to save the world from the armies of the undead. Good part, I at least got a boomstick out of the deal and can now save against poison on the roll of an unmodified ten or higher (twenty-sided die roll). Also, maybe someday I'll make it back to my own time.

Sorry, just wanted to do a little homage to the nonfiction essay that is included with these stories. If you want to know what the hell I'm talking about you'll just have to read. After all, these stories are Brosky at his best. Though all have great description and emotional impact, there is a great deal of variety in this collection. Brosky has a hell of an imagination and it makes for some real gripping reading. I don't think you should necessarily let him babysit your children, or your pets, but I would advise reading his stories. He's definitely not to be missed.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unauthorized Biography of Michele Bachmann.