Romancing the Book's Reviews > Sex, Gossip and Rock & Roll

Sex, Gossip and Rock & Roll by Nicola Marsh

Oct 30, 11

bookshelves: contemporary, fiction, romance

Review by Desere: When I think of my favorite song or band I often think of what is must be like for the musician on the other side of that song or band.How personal is their lives really and how do they cope with being in the public eye and do heir relationships actually really stand up to the test or are they really just true playboys? What about the lives of their managers and friends how are they affected by the celebrity status of those they are associated with?

In Sex,Gossip and Rock and Roll by Nicola Marsh we get a look into the other side of the world the part we as the fans never see and meet the people on the other side of the stage so to speak. Luca Petrelli was inspired by the gorgeous Matthew McConnaughey who I am sure most woman will agree can send any hot blooded woman into overdrive! Now just like Matthew,Luca is irresistibly sexy, cool as ice and a real catch,always in the public eye, very successful,and not the kind to back down when he has his heart set on something or someone for that matter.

Unlike Luca, Charli Nash (inspired by Jennifer Aniston) is not the kind to be duped over by some fancy International star and definitely not by Luca ,except the man is so infuriatingly irresistible she cant help it. And very soon into the story she and Luca end up doing much more than just discussing Luca's career.

Sex and lots of it, Gossip definitely all the way to every single tabloid in the country and Rock and Roll all night long page after page!!

The book is packed with electric passion and and life truly is a song for Luca and Charli's story. Nicola Marsh has outdone herself with this one and it is definitely not to be missed. If you like me and are a big Nicola Marsh fan then you definitely will not be disappointed in this her latest offering of true love overcoming in the most interesting of worlds!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sex, Gossip and Rock & Roll.

message 1: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Marsh Thanks for the 5 star review, Desere!

So glad you enjoyed Luca and Charli's romance (and had as much fun reading it as I did writing it!)