Aemelia's Reviews > If You Hear Her

If You Hear Her by Shiloh Walker

Oct 30, 2011

Read in October, 2011

CAN YOU HEAR HER was an electrifying tale, keeping me on the edge of my seat as I followed all the twists and turns this story took. There was never a mundane moment in the entire tale, as I tried to piece together the great mystery of who the killer was.

The chemistry between Lena and Ezra positively sizzled from the moment they first met. They both had their vulnerabilities that made me root all the more for their HEA (happily ever after). I loved how Lena strove to keep her independence and admired Ezra for not taking anything away from her, sure there were a few times he was tempted to, but he was smart enough to know when and where the line was drawn.

The only problem I had with this book was the CLIFFHANGER ending. I hate hate hate having to wait to find the answers to all the questions that are fresh in my mind. I'm going to have to do a reread when the next book comes out, but that will be no hardship, because I absolutely loved Lena and Ezra's story. There are certain clues throughout the book that I will have to refresh in my mind when the next two books come out to see if I can correctly guess the identity of the killer. Right now I have NO clue if it's someone we've already been introduced to, someone who was discussed or if the killers name wasn't mentioned at all.

I can't wait to read the next books in the series, and am especially eager to see what other complications shall arise for our couples as they seek a killer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If You Hear Her.