Vashti's Reviews > Wyoming Tough

Wyoming Tough by Diana Palmer

Oct 29, 11

Read in October, 2011

My second DP for this month and it was quite enjoyable.Again Ms Palmer writes a nice old fashioned love story ,this time with the daughter of Kingston Brandt and Shelby Kane whose story was one of my favorites.We meet up with some old characters from her beloved LONG,TALL,TEXAN series and it was nice to "meet" these characters again.I immmediately wanted to do a reread of all her older novels,it was like going home again.The h goes to work at the H's ranch as her father won't let her particpate with any at their ranch.The h is a big departure from the downtrodden h's that DP usually writes about,here she is a confident,educated,rich,accomplished young woman who did not let the H's girlfriend bully and intimidate her.Instead,she just went right after her,quip for quip.I loved the scene where they meet up when her father is giving this big party and they see who she really is,priceless.Highly rec for Dp fans.Hope that she writes more about the children of prior characters,there was a hint of something with her older brother and the daughter of the couple from Heather's song.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wyoming Tough.