Valentina's Reviews > Rock Hard

Rock Hard by Olivia Cunning

Mar 11, 2012

bookshelves: downloaded, celebrities-music

I haven't even finished reading this book yet but I am so pissed with it that I have to get this out of my system. The lead guys is (almost) a total douche bag. If it he didn't love Jess so much (which I highly doubt at times) I would have put the book down a long time ago. When the video of them having sex got out, he wasn't even mad about it. What kind of guy wouldn't be ready to kill something if a video of his girlfriend having sex got posted on the internet without their permission? Seriously, I think Jessica has had to go through the most stuff but EVERYONE hates her. She did absolutely nothing to earn anyone's hate. I mean, come on, I'm not a hard core feminist, but if my fiance pretty much told me that he wanted me to abandon my career for him so I could raise his 6 kids? I would have done exactly the same thing Jess did, I would have walked out. He didn't deserve her, but everyone, including fans, call her a bitch because she broke Sed's heart by leaving him. Well he was an asshole, but nobody sees that and Jessica gets all the blame. I'm pretty pissed right now and I haven't even finished the book, so maybe when I finish, my review will change, but that seems highly unlikely, even though everyone knows there's a happy ending waiting for us.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rock Hard.