Kayla Keniston's Reviews > You've Been Warned

Oct 29, 11

Recommended to Kayla by: A friend
Recommended for: anybody who likes James Patterson
Read on October 29, 2011, read count: 1

Weird doesn't even describe You've Been Warned By James Patterson. You've Been Warned is completely different then the rest of Patterson's books. The book was confusing, it makes you think and lets you solve some of the things yourself. It was way beyond the weird type of book that nobody wants to read, yet i found this book enthralling, I couldn't put it down. In fact I started to read it this morning (October 29th,2011,)at about 10 AM, and finished it in a matter of hours. The book was a psychological & supernatural roller coaster ride. I have never before read a book that kept me that entertained.
I was on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what happened next. Sleep had evaded me because the answers in this book are so elusive. I completely sympathized with the main character's fears and decisions. Is she the hero or the bad girl? You'll have to figure that out for yourself. It was a complete page turner, and its the type of book that is very difficult to describe without giving away the whole story and ending.
Kristin, the main character, almost has the love of her life with her. One problem is the fact that he's married. Every time she is with him, she is breathless and She wishes she can just be with him always with no fear, because the sneaking around is pretty difficult. Fear exists in everyone, no matter who you are, and when faced with certain situations, Kristin follows the philosophy "Don't think- Just shoot." with a camera...possibly.
Kristin has been warned, yet she never takes the hint of stopping in her tracks and maybe listening to the warning. Of course if she did that the book would've been over before it started.

There's only so much time to disregard the warnings before something happens.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read You've Been Warned.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Ambrose 45/50. I love the feel of this review. It reads like a review I might see in a magazine. I love James Patterson, but I haven't read this one. I'll have to check it out.