Mymcbooks's Reviews > The Mission to Find Max: Egypt

The Mission to Find Max by Elizabeth Singer Hunt

Oct 29, 2011

Read from January 01 to 06, 2012

My Review: If your children loved reading Nancy Drew or the Hardy Boys books then they will love Secret Agent Jack Stalwart Series. Each book is action packed and educational with geographical knowledge. The first few pages gives information related to Jack’s assigment with a map showing each destination of the country where Jack will visit, a Global Protection Force file on Jack, descriptions of the secret agent gadget instruction manual and his family profile.

Jack travels to a new country to fight evil villains and protect the world’s most precious people, places and possessions. Each book tells of Jack’s adventures and how Jack’s brother used to work for the agency but throughout the series is missing in action. And in each book Jack pick up cues to help him find his brother Max. And in the final book in the series, while renewing a search for his brother, Jack meets up with an agent and discovers King Tut’s diamond which might be the clue to finding his brother. Was Jack able to find his brother Max and bring him home? Read all about it in The Mission to Find Max.

Disclaimer: As per FTC guidelines, I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. I received no monetary compensation. All opinions expressed here are mine and mine alone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mission to Find Max.