Ayesha's Reviews > Obsidian

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Oct 29, 2011

bookshelves: stumbled-upon-books, favorites, in-the-author-i-trust, kindle-for-iphone, own
Read on February 09, 2012

Absolute love! Cannot wait for the sequel!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Obsidian.

Quotes Ayesha Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“My palms itched to have a close encounter of the bitch-slap kind with his face.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I hate you and your freaky alien powers.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I couldn't stop staring at his mouth when he spoke. I bet he knew how to kiss. Perfect kisses too, ones that weren't wet and gross, but the kind that curled toes.
I needed to stop looking at him in general.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I’ve always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“You’re such an ass. Has…anyone ever told you that?”
He flashed a genuinely amused smile. “Oh, Kitten, every single day of my blessed life.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“My eyelids flickered open again and focused on Daemon. He had his eyes closed as he leaned his head against the wall but I knew he was listening to everything. Dee talked about taking me home if my mom couldn’t leave. I was struck again by the twins. Daemon and Dee didn’t belong here, but I did. I could blend easily with the whitewashed walls and pale green curtains. I was as plain as the linoleum, but these two seemed to light the room with their flawless beauty and demanding presence.
Ah, the medication was kicking in. I was poetic. And high. Bliss.

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Are you turning into a cougar? Is this some sort of midlife crisis I need to be concerned about?”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“This was stupid, but I was doing it.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I thought people in small towns were supposed to be nice, not act like the son of Satan.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“In a couple of weeks I'd be starting a new school, and I knew Dee would be surrounded by friends -friends that Daemon probably approved of, which wasn't me, because he obviously thought I was a crack dealer.”
Jennifer L. Armentrout, Obsidian

02/09/2012 "What? What?! Best. First. Kiss. Everrrrrr to be put in print.... And then he says WHAT?!"