Jackie's Reviews > Left Behind

Left Behind by Tim F. LaHaye

May 24, 08

bookshelves: pleasure-reading, 5-star, series
Read in January, 2002

While I might not agree with the religious teachings, I can not deny that this was a gripping series that I could barely put down for a bit--I pretty much read these back to back before getting burned out. I treated them more as science fiction than anything, and found them very well written.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Left Behind.

message 1: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger Hi Jackie, a friend of mine is reading this and wants to add it for a task in the spring challenge. She's wondering if this is considered sci-fi and I have no clue. :P
Can you tell me? Thanks!

message 2: by Jackie (last edited Mar 15, 2009 11:57AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jackie I certainly wouldn't argue that it's not, though at the store I think we have it in Christian Fiction. I just took a quick look at what shelves other people have filed it on, and it's only on 4 sci-fi shelves and 13 fantasy shelves here on GR, which I found intersting. Most people are simply calling it fiction.

message 3: by Eva (new)

Eva Leger I didn't even think to look at that. When I want to see what people have a book listed as I just scroll down but that gets old and annoying so I don't usually get too far. LOL I'll let her know- since the challenge is really for your own personal goal anyway she can let it be up to her I guess. Thanks a lot for the info!