Tracy's Reviews > Unnatural Law

Unnatural Law by Natasha Larry

Dec 18, 11

bookshelves: ebooks, dec-2011
Read from November 19 to December 18, 2011

First off, the cover. I must admit that the cover for this second installment is much more appealing than the first. This cover somehow offsets the first one and I am finding myself liking the Darwin's Children cover more as seen as a set rather than on it's own.

Shall we talk about what's inside the cover, though? I loved this book! Author, Natasha Larry has created such an amazing series. I love that the focus still remains to be on love and family...or at least for me it is. This series is full of great, believeable characters, lots of humor and some kick butt action!

The relationships between these characters are what keeps me so intune and invested in this story. This is a highly character driven series...which I love! We not only got to know the main characters on a deeper level, but were also introduced to some new and exciting characters along the way. I am really enjoying the romance between Jaycie and Matt though. Matt has really grown through this second book and I have developed a VERY strong liking to this young man. Not only is he hot and funny, but his brain is wickedly sexy as well! What more could a girl ask for, really?

I honestly believe that this book and this series will be a huge success. It is something totally different from most other YA paranormal out there right now. The main thing that I love so much about this series is the strong family core...something severly lacking in most YA books today.

I can not say more really. If you are a lover of YA Paranormal? You MUST give Unnatural Law and this series a read. You will not be disappointed! Honestly! And Natasha? I am anxiously awaiting book 3! No rush, but I am waiting! ;0)

Rating: 4.5 Stars!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unnatural Law.