Harold's Reviews > Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy

Crossfire by Jim Marrs

Aug 20, 12

Read in August, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crossfire.

11/08/2011 page 148
24.0% "I don't intend to read this straight through - just pick it up here and there while I read other things. It's a lot to digest and best taken in small doses." 4 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juanita (new) - added it

Juanita Hey Harold!
I'm gonna begin reading this soon. I'm currently reading JFK - The CIA, Vietnam, and the Plot to Assassinate John F. Kennedy by L. Fletcher Proudy. It's fascinating so far.
Talk to you soon!

message 2: by Juanita (new) - added it

Juanita Just wanted to let you know that I've started reading this book and it is GREAT so far!!! I'm truly enjoying the way that Marrs is getting straight into the story - giving great accounts of what happened. I thought that I'd heard it all about the Kennedy assassination and he's got even MORE info about it! Great read so far, Harold!!! What do you think? Kinda redundant wit the word "great", huh? :)

Harold "Great" is the right word. I think so too. This is the book that my college prof recommended back in the early 90s when I was finishing school.

It's a lot to absorb. I read a couple of hundred pages straight through and then slowed down to picking it up just now and then.

I think it's pretty revealing that over half the witnesses (including both Gov. Connally and Abe Zapruder)heard shots from behind them.

message 4: by Juanita (new) - added it

Juanita Well, I've been off the grid lately on GR but I'm back!!! I'll be completing this book soon - I HOPE!!! LOL!!!

Harold Glad to see you back!! Looking forward to our upcoming conversations!